we value breadth and
depth on demand.
We expect our colleagues to sit in the drivers seat during a project and to enjoy the responsibility and sense of accomplishment as the "owner" of work that has a visible impact at a growing company.
our ideal colleague…
- …does not take themselves too seriously.
- …is not afraid to learn something new.
- …likes math.
- …will continually strive to improve on writing and speaking.
- …is motivated by projects that will likely have a positive contribution to society.
- …is comfortable with ambiguity / freedom.
- …wants to be an excellent and versatile computer programmer.
- …is a design thinker.
- …is creative and willing to think out of the box.
- …is well-versed in a breadth of topics, from contemporary issues in world politics to Bayesian model selection.
- …is eager to contribute to our culture of exploration, learning, and diversity of thought.
We are always seeking extraordinarily talented people who fit with our culture. If Datascope Analytics seems like a good fit for you and you want to work here, please send a cover letter, resume, your LinkedIn profile, and any other relevant items (portfolio, website, etc.) to email@example.com.
We are actively seeking colleagues for the following positions:
The marketplace is rapidly changing in response to the flood of big data. Learn about the new market for analytics.
Many organizations do not have the internal talent to tap big data. Learn about data-driven consulting and design.